Our Building & History
Welcome to Dundry C of E Primary School. We are a small school situated on Dundry Hill, enjoying spectacular views over Bristol and the Severn Bridges towards Wales. The school has been on this site and serving the community of Dundry since 1858 and continues to enjoy strong links with the local church.
The main school building which dates from 1858, provides the school hall, one classroom and the offices. There are three additional classrooms close to the main building. Adjacent to the school is the main playground and ‘Book Nook’ a purpose built wooden building used as a reading are and small group room.
We make good use of our grounds for sports and outdoor learning. In 2021 we will be revamping and improving our outside area for our youngest children with a brand-new and bespoke outdoor learning area.Contact Us