Every child is given the opportunity to perform each year. Class assemblies usually take place in the school hall, but larger performances take place in the village hall and the church depending on the time of year.
Our schedule of performance can vary year to year based on the size of each cohort of children.
Here is an example of what it might look like:
- Whole school Harvest festival in church
- KS1 Nativity performance supported by KS2 choir in the village hall
- Christingle service in church
- Whole School Easter service in church
- Year 5 and 6 Speak Out- Norton Hill School
- KS2 end of year production in the village hall
- Year 6 Leavers service in church